Future Me Programme – Technology Summer Internship - Nov 2023 To Feb 2024
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Albany, New Zealand
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Future Me Programme – Technology Summer Internship - Nov 2023 to Feb 2024
Our internship programme aims to grow the next generation of leaders in the finance sector and beyond. We're looking for driven and passionate students to join our three-month internship programme that will run from November 2023 - February 2024.
Te tūranga | The role
During the Internship you'll be matched with a Buddy, who will be with you throughout the journey, as well as gaining expert insight and support from our Future Me team. You could work with anyone from Grads to General Managers, Business Analysts to the CTO - there is really no limit to the talent and experience you will be exposed to. Once you complete your internship you will have developed an exceptional toolkit to take away with you.
All we ask is that you bring your whole self, and an open mind to the work you do. Join us on the path to accelerate the financial progress of all New Zealanders.
Engineering is a fast-paced and innovative environment. Multiple different squads and platforms means learning never ceases. You may work across a range of technology areas such as innovation, analysis, security, design, development and deployment of technology systems for ASB and our customers. This is an opportunity to bring your innovative thinking to the team to help us build technology solutions that improve the financial wellbeing of our customers.
- Apply engineering principles in tangible real-world situations
- Be involved with reviewing, enhancing, testing and supporting systems
- Learn about how we foster trust and confidence in how we onboard and verify customers and monitor transactions
- Ensure that ASB complies with tax residency, sanctions and anti-money laundering
- Learn how conduct and risk are managed in a large organisation
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of ASB's strategy, constantly aligning this with our purpose
- Contribute to your Future Me Intern network, sharing ideas and knowledge, helping to create an environment of creativity and continuous development.
Ō pūkenga | About you
- An almost completed degree (maximum of 2 years left of study)
- A positive approach and attitude filled with curiosity and a true desire to learn and grow
- Diversity of thought to constantly develop new ways of solving problems
- Resilience and ability to recharge and continuously add value despite obstacles
- Empathy to understand the needs of each other, ASB customers and the wider community
- Creativity, inquisitiveness, a desire to strive for progress, and a willingness to fail.
Te mahi ki ASB | Working for ASB
We're committed to our vision and values of Ngākau Pono (Integrity), Manaakitanga (Caring), Awata (Passion), Māia (Courage) and Kāpuia (United). Our strength comes from caring about our people, our customers, our community, and environment.
ASB is a place where everyone belongs, where people can be their full, authentic selves, have a sense of community, and feel connected to others inside and outside the organisation. We strive to reflect the rich diversity of Aotearoa, New Zealand and embrace diversity of thought to achieve our purpose of accelerating financial progress for all New Zealanders.
Me pēhea te tono | How to apply?
If this role sounds like it might be the one for you then please click "apply"… we'd love to hear from you!
For more information on responsibilities and requirements see the attached position description, please note that all applications must be received via our careers site online.
We look forward to reviewing you application.
Reference # 155000
Posted on 03 Aug 2023
Closes on 27 Aug 2023 17:00
Company ASB Bank
Expertise Graduate Architecture, Graduate Engineering, Graduate Technology Risk
Work type(s) Full Time, Graduate
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!