Graduate Intern: Reconstruction
Posted on July 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionReconstruction Sales Graduate - Gauteng Life Unlimited. At Smith+Nephew, we design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living. We believe that through innovation, development and supporting our customers and patients we can help others achieve a Life Unlimited! Our products are in 100 countries globally and supporting this takes a huge effort. What will you be doing? The role forms part of the Reconstruction Sales Division and in this internship, you will work directly with the team to provide professional services to our customers, primarily Orthopaedic surgeons, in the Gauteng area. One of the highlights of being on this programme is spending time in theatre providing technical information and guidance in the usage of our products during live surgery. What will you need to be successful?
- Product Knowledge
- Understanding the Business Model
- Learning the efficiencies of surgical technique and the sales products.
- Shadowing and Support of the Sales Team
- Case Coverage
- Making clients aware of the various Smith and Nephew products.
- Matric Qualification
- Degree within the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Valid Drivers License
- Own Vehicle
- Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity, Learn more about our Employee Inclusion Groups on our website (https://www.smith-nephew.com/)
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Vacation and Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteering Hours, so we can give back to our communities!
- Your Wellbeing: Medical Aid and an Employee Wellness Programme and much more.
- Flexibility: Hybrid Working Model (For most professional roles).
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customised, Mentorship.
Aug. 5, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!