Graduate Programme - Private Debt Platform And Treasury
Posted on July 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
StepStone is a rapidly growing Global Private Markets firm who provides customized investment and advisory solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world. With $570 billion of total capital allocations, including $134 billion in AUM, we are highly diversified in the private markets across the globe and provide creative solutions to solve for the objectives of any investment program. With a culture built on entrepreneurialism, partnership and being a team within teams, our firm offers joiners the opportunity to think out loud, collaboratively.
StepStone Group is currently seeking candidates with excellent quantitative, qualitative, and interpersonal skills for a long-term (6-12 months) graduate programme within our Private Debt team. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and will work in a team environment with other StepStone team members to manage all aspects of StepStone's private debt platform such as capital deployment management, cash management and transaction allocation process across client portfolios. . StepStone prides itself on its collegiate atmosphere, encouraging team-building initiatives and a collaborative approach to accomplishing projects.
The successful candidate will have exposure to all levels of the Firm on a daily basis, as well as interacting both with the manager selection and the portfolio management team. The Intern will adhere to the highest ethical standards, and demonstrate maturity, reliability and attentiveness to detail.
The Internship opportunity would be suitable for an individual that has recently completed an Undergraduate or Master's degree.
The position is an ideal opportunity to develop valuable learning experiences working across the Private Debt industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance to investment and treasury professionals across all functions of the management of SSG's platform
- Assist Treasury with allocation and settlement of private corporate loans
- Monitor cash across multiple private debt investment funds
- Assist in managning funding projections provided by managers to incorporate it into the cash planning as well as in the management of credit and leverage facilities
- Assist with other projects and ad-hoc analyses for the Private Debt team
- Efficiently communicate views verbally and in written materials
- BA/BS/MA/MS degree in Finance, Accounting, or other equivalent relevant degree
- Demonstrated track record of academic success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrable analytical capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Follow-up skills and acute attention to accuracy and detail are essential
- Team player with strong work ethic
Working out of 24 offices in 15 countries, StepStone has a truly global viewpoint. As people are our biggest asset, we offer resources to help our employees reach their full potential. Our principles are based on integrity, transparency, respect and creativity, which together define how we do business.
When you choose to work at StepStone, you'll find a group of professionals who are passionate about anticipating changes, solving problems and working together to make it all happen. Our integrated global team shares insights into how managers think and operate, as well as how they might perform.
StepStone offers a competitive compensation package including salary and incentive compensation for all full time hires, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We offer a range of benefits which include comprehensive healthcare, strong retirement plan, a mental health well-being program, paid time off, student loan repayment program, and several wellness initiatives.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
At StepStone, diversity, equity and inclusion are an integral part of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees and allows them to be heard, regardless of title or tenure. Our organizational community features multiple Employment Resource Groups representing our dedication to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, StepStone does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Developing People at StepStone
Aug. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!