Posted on July 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Research, Teaching & TrainingLagos Full Time IT & Telecoms NGN 75,000 - 150,000 New Featured Yesterday
Our Client, an Edtech and advisory company, is looking to recruit and invest in the development of tech savy and passionate young graduates. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the Fintech industry, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement upon completion of the program
The program is designed to normally run for 12 months. Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role. Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and business needs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree
- Candidate must be physically based in Nigeria
- 0 - 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Willing to commit to 12 months
- Keen interest into the world of tech.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 150,000
Aug. 5, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!