Graphic Design Internship
Posted on July 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
JULY 17, 2023
Line of business : Dulcedo Group
Location : Remote
Schedule : Full-time
Experience : Entry-level
AboutDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America. Our reach spans to all spheres of sports and entertainment, from our offices in the Old Port of Montreal to Toronto and remotely around the world. Our team of experienced agents works their magic, representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. At Dulcedo, we don’t just hire; we cast exceptional people that build on our exhilarating vision and those who share our motivation, leadership and people skills. We are proud of the world class work our agents achieve and are always eager to welcome like minded individuals to be apart of our inner circle.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- Our design intern will gain valuable experience working across various aspects of our agency and the in-house Dulcedo brand.
- This internship offers a comprehensive and diverse experience, allowing interns to collaborate with different teams, handle a variety of projects, and engage with external vendors.
- With a focus on both in-house and agency-wide initiatives, interns will have the opportunity to develop their skills and contribute to our creative and dynamic environment.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support, such as maintaining project documentation, organizing the art drive, ensuring easy access to design assets and resources as well as managing communication channels.
- Assisting in the creation of mood boards to support creative ideation and visual direction.
- Sourcing vendors and collaborating with external partners for design-related projects.
- Creating engaging and visually appealing infographics for social media platforms.
- Collaborating with team managers on mailing lists and updating communication documents.
- Updating brand guidelines to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Designing company decks, business cards, and promotional materials for events.
What you bring to the table
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign - Experience with Canva, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite is also desirable.
- Ability to effectively execute creative direction while understanding and adapting to different aesthetics and branding guidelines.
- A keen eye for details, ensuring high-quality design output and accurate execution of projects
- Currently pursuing or possess a diploma/degree in Graphic Design or a related field (Visual Communication, Digital Media, Fine Arts, Marketing).
- A motivated and adaptable individual who takes initiative, demonstrates a proactive approach, and is willing to learn and take direction.
- Strong organizational skills to manage various administrative tasks, ensuring efficient workflow and timely completion of projects
Aug. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!