Growth Marketing Intern
Posted on June 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- West New York, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
The human brain is the most complex object in the universe, yet society had accepted one-size-fits all approaches to cognition. The "solutions" (think coffee, energy drinks, and even a friend's rx) were mediocre at best and frankly, made no sense to us. So, we created Thesis, the world's first customized nootropics company. If you've never heard that word before, it's just a fancy way of saying brain supplements. In five years, most will be taking nootropics on the daily and chances are, they'll be ours.
With an exceptional efficacy rate, the world has taken notice — we've raised over $13M in venture capital, garnered interest from leading neuroscientists and athletes, and established ourselves as the industry's leading brand. Now, we're looking for incredible people to help us share the gift of enhanced cognitive function with the world. If you're looking to be a part of a movement — one that involves both immense self-growth and an ambitious mission to pioneer an industry — we'd love to have you on the team.
- Location: NYC
- Program Length: 4 months
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: $3,300 per month
- Working Model: Hybrid (days are flexible, but in-office work is expected at least 3 days per week)
- Mentorship: Recurring progress check-ins with management to ensure successful program completion
- If program succeeded, there will be an opportunity for a full time position
- Start Date: ASAP
- Interns will NOT be eligible for the same benefits that full-time employees are eligible for
About The Role
As a Growth Team intern, you'll help analyze data to identify areas of growth, develop creative marketing strategies, and execute campaigns across various channels. You'll work closely with our experienced team to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results that directly impact the top line business
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results to internal team
We're Excited About Your:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or related field;
- At least 6 months of relevant growth marketing experience
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States. We are currently not sponsoring work visas for candidates.
A Few of Our Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with an exceptionally generous equity package
- Health, dental, and vision plans with HSA, FSA and pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- 401k to help you plan for the future
- Unlimited PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- ️ $100 monthly wellness stipend for your wellbeing (e.g. massage, cryotherapy, psychedelic therapy, etc.)
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) Thesis nootropics
- A strong emphasis on promoting from within and personal development
- A dog-friendly office located in the heart of Flatiron steps from Union Square and Madison Square Park
July 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!