Gsra Intern - Canada
Posted on Aug. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- Mississauga, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThe GSRA intern will support the Canadian Scientific & Regulatory Affairs team by ensuring compliance, monitoring, and compiling new regulatory information. The successful candidate will be part of the Global Scientific & Regulatory Affairs organization. Your will complete activities and projects related to our plant-based proteins and sweeteners product. Your expertise will be essential in supporting current Health Canada consultations and proposed regulatory updates to understand potential impacts to our portfolio. The major responsibilities of this role include:
- Design and lead a special project as assigned. This may include a deep dive of one of Health Canada consultations and/or a comparison between current and proposed regulatory updates.
- Support the team in regulatory and technical presentations for the business and create training material for the G2M team.
- Act as the regulatory support for new and existing licenses under the CFIA SFCR
- Maintain our Horizon Scanning database and identify opportunities and/or emerging issues to our business. Communicate findings to our global community.
- Monitor and interpret trending ingredients and their uses in different food categories. Inform of opportunities and/or regulatory status
- Coordinate and compile global regulatory information for our internal GSRA bulletin.
- Educational Background: Current graduate student (BSc or BASc) or pursuing a Master’s in Food Science, Food Policy and/or Regulatory Affairs.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to present to a range of audiences.
- Prior experience in the food industry, specifically in Scientific and Regulatory Affairs is preferred.
Sept. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!