Posted on Aug. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dallas, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
David Weekley Homes is an award-winning home builder that’s been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" 16 times and named "A Top Workplace for All Generations" by FORTUNE® magazine. We build in 19 markets from coast to coast and are the largest private home builder in the US.
David Weekley Homes – DFW is in search of passionate and highly motivated interns!
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop professional expertise in each department of the homebuilding industry. As an intern, the person in this position typically invests up to 40 hours per week during a 12-week period in multiple departments within DFW. The intern works closely with team members in each area of specialization and on teams in the field to address critical business needs, as well as participate in new hire workshops and eLearnings. Summer 2024 Internship will run From May - August.
Our Interns will have the opportunity to shadow some of the following departments:
- Design Services
- Land Management
- New Home Interior Design
- Internet Advisers
- Construction Management
- Project Coordination
- Currently enrolled full-time in a College or University
- Majoring in a field related to the internship (construction science, sales, marketing, real estate, finance, land development, business communications, etc.) with the intentions of working in the home building industry after graduation
- Able to work a minimum of 12 uninterrupted work-weeks.
- We do not provide housing for interns, so you must have housing available in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area for the duration of the internship
The ideal candidate should possess these characteristics:
- Highly Motivated with a Winning Attitude!
- Driven and passionate about learning all aspects of the homebuilding business
Our goal is to provide a supportive and nurturing environment for our interns to learn our business, and to gain real-life job experience that will help them in their careers.
This is a paid internship and the work schedule is flexible to class schedules. Please note, this position will be on-site.
For consideration, submit your application no later than April 1.
Sept. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!