Hr Administrator (Intern)
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Midrand, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as an HR Administrator based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support, guide and educate where management and employees on all relevant Employee policies, processes, people and leadership practices, methods and tools.
- Collaborate and interface with operational HR with GBS H2R to ensure compliance to processes and data quality pertaining to Healthineers.
- Enhance existing proposes and / or policies, methods, processes, or programs regarding relevant HR function.
- Conducts research and analyses on projects or programs pertaining to relevant HR function.
- Communicates HR services, policies, initiatives, and programs.
- Supports employees and managers in understanding and being compliant with HR policies, guidelines, and processes.
- Keeps abreast of local and regional labour law legislation changes.
- Reporting as required.
- Co-ordinate induction programmes
- Implementation of the talent acquisition (TA) policies, methods, processes, or programs, and advise managers and / or employees accordingly.
- Performs and executes a defined range of administrative tasks related to talent acquisition, skills development and compensation and benefits activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures.
- Supports development and / or implements recruiting standards to ensure effective staffing in the organization
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes.
- Implements talent acquisition standards and ensures effective recruiting programs and respective measures (Interns and Trainees)
- May perform or support individual and / or group assessments.
- Supports the TA administrative tasks end to end.
- Give input and support implementation of HR strategy and guidelines in line with local country specifics given.
- Support on overall benefits programs and services
- Performs all HR operations task in line with process in alignment with GBS H2R.
- Supports unit related HR projects assigned to relevant HR function.
- Ensure compliance to audit standards; process standards; revision of audit procedures pertaining to relevant HR function and participation in audits.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Completed BCom (Industrial Psychology, Business Management or Human Resource Management).
- 0- 2 years’ experience within the HR Environment
- Understanding of compensation structures and package comparisons is needed
- LRA and BCEA knowledge & exposure to matters pertaining to Labour Law.
- Knowledge of SETA
- Knowledge of Skills Development / B-BBEE
- Advanced levels of MS Excel and other similar IT related tools will be advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
- Lead, encourage, train and support other to meet objectives
- Develop trust in people and be willing to smooth relationships between people
- Develop networks and identify resources
- Confident and ability to deal with difficult and sensitive people and/or situations
- Ability to support problem solving and finding solutions
- Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets, and results
- Take decisions as appropriate and ensure others do the same
- Work to high specifications to improve and/or maintain quality
- Seek ways of perfecting things, raining standards, reducing errors, and overcoming omissions
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives
***Note: Mandatory: Must be a South African National, preferably from a designated diversity group
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!