Hr Analytics Internship
Posted on Sept. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Phoenixville, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionAbout the Team
What are you doing next summer? Ever been to Phoenix, Arizona? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders through our Emerging Talent programs. By joining our HR Analytics Team as an HR Analytics Intern, you'll join a collaborative group of pet lovers who'll do Anything for Pets.
The Human Capital Solutions team uses Total Rewards and Talent Management theory to enhance organizational effectiveness across the enterprise.
Under supervision, the HR Analytics Intern will act as a contact for the business regarding Human Capital data analytics. This job requires performing complex analytics and designing reports and metrics that drive business decisions and strategies.
About the Job
WHAT YOU WILL DO
PetSmart Summer Internships will take place June 3 - August 9, 2024
- Projects could include a turnover analysis with recommended actions, creating and implementing audits of HR functions to ensure compliance, developing community outreach partnerships to support retention and staffing efforts, researching & making recommendations on company-wide benefits offerings, or similar level project
- Apply expertise in data analysis and model development to solve business problems
- Responsibilities will include tasks related to project management, building relationships with key stakeholders, data tracking & analysis, and learning to influence others
- Opportunity to create relevant stories for pet parents, that deliver solutions for the unique needs of their pets where and when they are receptive to great content
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to help you make a true impact within your team and on the business
- Present your recommendations and original ideas to PetSmart leaders and peers at the end of the summer
- Develop and grow your soft skills with the support of a dedicated manager and mentor
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- A passion for pets
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management, Statistics, Mathematics,and/or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Graduating Fall 2024 or Spring 2025
- Desire to learn, grow and engage with peers and leaders - ask for what you need
- Ability to pivot alongside everchanging business climate
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to display learning agility, reflective listening, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Willingness to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona for the summer and potential future FT role
About the Culture
- 10-week paid and in-person summer internship
- Relocation to Phoenix, AZ (if applicable)
- Furnished housing to those relocating to Phoenix, AZ
- Visibility to Senior Leaders across the company
- Professional development opportunities, including a Toastmasters Session & opportunities to join our Associate Resource Groups for additional networking opportunities
- Pet-friendly environment! Yes, you can bring your pet to work
- Associate discount to be used online and in-store
- Make a difference alongside your fellow interns during volunteer opportunities in partnership with our local partners
- Top Dog gym with equipment, fitness classes, and personal trainers*
- Sit & Stay Café - Offers Coffee Shop, breakfast & lunch options*
- Full-time, on-site security
- Covered Parking Garage
- Access to a full-service Print Center and Mail Room
- Closed Campus
Oct. 20, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!