Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Unity Foods Limited, one of the leading FMCG sector operates across Pakistan. We are currently recruiting HR Intern for our Head office based in Karachi.
An incumbent will be performing the following responsibilities.
- Assist Manager / Executive in daily record keeping, recruitment and selection process, and generate CV pool.
- Schedule interview by coordinating with concerned Team member.
- Assists in the recruitment process.
- Posts job openings, screens resume and conducts telephonic and interviews.
- Assists in onboarding process.
- Maintain copies of interview guides and recruiting folders.
- Learn & perform other duties as required.
In order to flourish and further develop in this role, you must have;
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master degree in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (Written & Verbal).
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and eager to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
HR Internship - Summer 2024
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been l…
HR Intern 2024 UK
You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, Economics, Computer/Data S…
HR Intern (Male - Night Shift )
Jumppace is looking for HR Intern to join their team on an immediate basis ! Responsibilities : U…