Hr Recruiting Intern
Posted on June 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic HR Recruiting Intern to join our company. The ideal candidate will assist in identification, development, and implementation of candidates who are seeking internships and jobs. The candidate will work with candidates to understand their needs and expectations, assess their skills and qualifications, and provide best job opportunities for them.
- Search for student resources through various channels such as social media, job websites, etc.
- Fully understand the needs of candidates and match the corresponding service for job opportunities
- Develop market cooperation channels and dig the resources of potential job seekers in the market
- Assist with candidate sourcing by utilizing various channels, such as job boards, social media platforms, and professional networking sites.
- Screen and review resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Assist with reference checks and background verification processes.
- Support recruiters in preparing job descriptions and posting job advertisements.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously improve recruitment strategies and processes.
- Currently enrolled in a degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interest in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Previous experience or coursework in HR or recruitment is a plus.
Fluent in both Chinese and English
What You‘ll obtain:
- Build a high-level network
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun
- Exclusive U-Offer events
- Practical knowledge learning
What we can offer:
CPT/OPT/H1B Visa opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- No experience needed
- Monday to Friday
- This is a volunteering internship for the first 3 months, please be aware and if you are not ok with the trial period, you shall cancel the application.
- Mandarin (Required)
Work Location: Remote
July 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!