Human Resources Business Partner - Intern/Associate
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description
Techolution is looking for a full-time HRBP Intern/Associate with 6 months - 1 year of experience to join the Human Resources Team in Hyderabad, India.
An exciting opportunity for an MBA graduate available full-time in a software consulting firm, to take on an interesting HR management role.
In this role you will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes as a key player in the strategy and implementation of various human resource programs, systems, and procedures to aid in the attraction, retention, and motivation of employees in accordance with policies, procedures, and government laws and regulations; assist in the administration while promoting a safe, fair, positive work environment.
You will support business needs, execute and maintain workforce strategies for the organization and ensure the proper implementation of company policies and objectives through collaboration with HR centers of excellence, finance, and business leaders
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote corporate values and enable business success through strategic Human Resources Management
- Support the Head of Operations with the creation and implementation of Human Resources-related processes. Provide Human Resources expertise and support to all levels of the company
- Manage HR operations of an employee life cycle from entry to exit seamlessly, with meticulous and diligent record-keeping and compliance with all necessary laws/guidelines
- Provide feedback and suggestions to Management to better the Employee Experience, recognize when escalation of a situation is necessary
- Onboarding & Offboarding - Facilitating smooth joining to newcomers, internal movement, along with hassle-free exit of employees. Conduct Exit interviews, record and analyze data and present to the Management for further action
- Perform internal and external competitive market pay research, analysis and recommendations for positions, pay structures, job classifications, pay practices and pay delivery models
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of Employee Grievances pertaining to Payroll, Administration and interpretation of Policies and Procedures
- Assist with Performance Evaluations and Review Cycle. Set up Training & Development initiatives as required
- Undertake Rewards & Recognition programs
- Set up Employee Engagement initiatives - you would be the primary point of contact for all Employee Engagement programs. Handle employee 1:1s on a regular basis, identify areas of concern for escalation
- Manage the Employee Database, should be able to extract and sift through data from multiple sources and pull-out reports
- Accountable for preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documentations/ certificates as per the process requirement
- Responsible for HR coordination related to Talent Acquisition, Payroll and Administration
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment practices and company policies and procedures, and maintain employee documents, records, and files as required by government laws and regulations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Human Resources field with experience in a HR Generalist/HRBP role
- Understanding of Government regulations and HR compliance
- Strong team player, willing to learn and share experiences with other team members
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Result oriented and proactive in achieving results
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, high growth environment
Good to Have:
Experience in HR Administration pertaining to Vendor Management, Visa and Travel
Stipend: INR 15k - 20k per month
Start Date: Immediately or within 15 days
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Remote work during the internship period. In case Techolution offers a full-time permanent job and it is accepted by the intern, he or she would then need to work from our office in Hyderabad, India.
Note: Conversion to full-time employment: Techolution will look at the possibility of offering a permanent role on the basis of your performance during the internship period. This internship is not an assurance or commitment for a full-time permanent job, and a detailed discussion for the same will be conducted at the end of your internship.
Work Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There is no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of us like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront about the way we work - it doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
If you believe you are qualified and are looking forward to setting your career on a fast-track, apply by submitting a few paragraphs explaining why you believe you are the right person for this role.
Techolution is a high-tech technology driven company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world-class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring, and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC Stormers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African continent.
To know more about Techolution, please visit our website: www.techolution.com.
Let’s give you more insights!
Few of our amazing products with Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things:
- https://faceopen.com/ : Our proprietary and powerful AI Powered user identification system which is built on artificial intelligence technologies such as image recognition, deep neural networks, and robotic process automation. (No more touching keys, badges or fingerprint scanners ever again!)
- https://www.betherenow.io/ : A digital sales accelerator that allows effortless creation of virtual tours with no technical skills required at all.
Some videos you wanna watch!
- Life at Techolution
- Techolution featured on Worldwide Business with KathyIreland
- Techolution presented by ION World’s Greatest
Visit us @www.techolution.com : To know more about our revolutionary core practices and getting to know in detail about how we enrich the human experience with technology.
Experience1 - 1 Years
OrganizationTecholution Pvt Ltd
PostedJuly 31st 2023
Posted ByAindrila Roy
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!