Human Resources (Hr) Intern
Posted on Aug. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Abuja, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThe Human Resources (HR) Intern is a short-term position. The objective is to assist with Human Resource Operations. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring completion of employee’s documentation, HR administration and filing as well as documenting all performance actions and ensuring compliance with relevant company and labor practices, and ensuring up-to-date maintenance of personnel files as well as logistical support for the full cycle recruiting process. Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in staff recruitment by Longlisting, sending interview invitations, reference check, inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Process and/or verify completeness and accuracy of all employment actions and personnel records and documentation such as employment agreements and offer letters for new staff, amendments, transfers and terminations.
- Maintain HR data sheet for staff employment history, confirmation, staff contract due dates.
- Documentation of certificates and follow-up on response from former employer and conducting HR reference checks of new staff and ensure that all documents in respect of new employees are received in good time to facilitate prompt confirmation of appointment.
- Document staff benefits such as health insurance and life/accident insurance plan.
- Documentation of consultant agreement (s) and agreements as needed and maintain all recruitment checklist for file completeness.
- Maintain and track new hire probation end period.
- Assist the HR team in planning staff related activities.
- Support the HR team in developing and disseminating information tool to staff.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, administration or related field.
- 1 year or less post NYSC experience working in the human resources department of an organization.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Good numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
Sept. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!