Human Resources Intern
Posted on July 22, 2023 by InternPlug
- Abuja, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE: Human Resources Intern REPORTS TO: Senior Human Resources Officer LOCATION: Country Office, Abuja BASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the Snr HRO, provide operational support to implement an effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes in team functional areas, including recruitment, administration, and employee relations. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- File all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews – set up interview calendar and share with interview panelists.
- Print, package, and file new hire documentations.
- Manage all subject matter and personnel physical files and ensure systematic filing of documents.
- Support in drafting potential hire reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidate’s personnel files.
- Print I D card for staff and process review through the SHRO before distribution or dispatch.
- Assist in preparing staff introductory letters.
- Follow up with processing of travel, accommodation, per diem, HMO invoices and transportation advances for new hires with finance focal person.
- Assist in filing and tracking of purchase and staffing requisitions.
- Perform other duties as they are identified and assigned.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks Computer literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, graphics design and power point. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member. Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration or related field with at least 1-2 years experience in the areas outlined. Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Aug. 21, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
[FOR 2024 & 2023 GRADUATES] Human Resources InternSHIP
Job Location Taguig City Job Description Do you have a passion for developing people to imp…
Human Resources Internship - Summer 2024
Are you ready to make your mark? If you’re a Business/HR major, we have an exciting internshi…
2024 Human Resources Internship
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in p…
Human Resources Intern - Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge
Additional Information 18 months Fixed-Term Contract Job Number 23157719 Job Category Hum…