Human Resources Internship Summer 2024
Posted on Aug. 31, 2023 by InternPlug
- Minnetonka, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Still in school but ready to launch your career? Our internship program is perfect for ambitious students looking to gain valuable hands-on experience that will build more than just your resumé - it will expand your career possibilities after graduation.
Our program is structured to provide students unique experiences tailored to their field of interest. Through these experiences, you'll build a foundation on which to further your career, your abilities and your dreams. Internships span 12 weeks and are offered in all of our business segments.
*** Huntington offers HR Internships in a variety of areas, such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Compensation and Benefits, and more! Interested candidates should apply to this requisition and specific areas of interest/opportunity will be discussed during screening conversations.
Why Huntington? As an intern, you will be exposed to many facets of our business and our distinguished culture:
- We offer a robust schedule of events - full of professional development opportunities
- Interact with our Executive Leadership Team on multiple occasions
- Learn from senior leaders about career pathing and Huntington business segments
- Master the key concepts of our innovation framework through a business relevant team project
- Immersion into our award winning culture through volunteer and social events
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate directly with your manager
- Support organization and department initiatives
- Provide recommendations to improve your department
- Work both independently and within a team
- Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude - proficiency with computer software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite
- Take initiative to achieve personal career goals
- Participate in all HNB internship events
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for Huntington!
- High School graduate
- Enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate accredited University
- At least one semester of college remaining following completion of the internship program in August 2024
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities and/or work experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficiency in MicrosoftOffice® applications
- Course(s) of study applicable to the area of business
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires management and completion of multiple tasks
- Demonstrate sound judgment and ability to apply logical/critical thought processes when developing solutions
- Ability to display a positive business presence with management and external personnel
- A strong interest in Banking as a career
Exempt Status: (Yes = not eligible for overtime pay) (No = eligible for overtime pay)
Huntington is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Sept. 30, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!