Ieg - Game Investment Strategy Intern
Posted on July 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWork Mode: Responsibilities: About Tencent Tencent is a world-leading internet and technology company that develops innovative products and services to improve the quality of life of people around the world. Founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Shenzhen China, our guiding principle is to use technology for good. We are not only a major video game publisher in the world, we also produce other high-quality digital content, enriching interactive entertainment experiences for people around the globe. We offer a range of services such as cloud computing, advertising, FinTech, and other enterprise services to support our clients' digital transformation and business growth.
About IEG Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) is responsible for the R&D, operation, and development of the company's interactive entertainment business including games and eSports. Through online gaming, live broadcasts, and offline eSports, IEG assists the company in leading the global interactive entertainment market to create better interactive entertainment content experiences for users. IEG/Tencent Games Business Development team is focused on strategic partnerships and investment initiatives, building upon our reputation in the gaming industry and our Tencent platform as we expand on our gaming ecosystem globally. Responsibilities:
- Scan and monitor the South Asia game market with members of the Tencent game investment and strategy team;
- Monitor R&D, distribution, operation, platform and other areas, as well as the dynamics of competitors and other major companies;
- Stay on top of the industry's cutting-edge trends, and explore emerging business models and opportunities in the broader entertainment technology, content, and consumer fields; study and evaluate potential partners, and providing support to Tencent management for business decision and management.
- University undergraduate or master student, ideally from business administration, management or finance related major.
- Passionate about games (please briefly describe your game experience or views on the game market in your application);
- Internship experience in consulting companies, well-known game companies/Internet company strategy departments, investment banks, and PE/VC are preferred;
- Excellent PPT writing ability, Excel savvy, excellent execution;
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit, resilience, curiosity about the broader entertainment industry and willing to share (we need "your perspective").
- Familiarity with India game market dynamics is a plus but not a must
Aug. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!