In-House Cra Intern
Posted on Sept. 21, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- For Students only
- The Intern In-House Clinical Research Associate (IHCRA) is an essential member of a Clinical Project Team responsible for the execution of a Clinical Research Project.
- The degree of responsibility given to the IHCRA shall reflect their experience, and level of contribution which they can make to the project.
- The work will involve operations activities which will be conducted for designated projects as well as some travel to conduct site visits or to attend client or internal team meetings as needed.
- The IHCRA will be responsible for assisting with ensuring quality and integrity of data, and additional study related activities to support the efforts of study team members.
- Activities will be conducted in compliance with Company or Sponsor SOP, regulatory standards and applicable guidelines.
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Science relevant.
- Has experience working on administrative environment or Life Science projects in an academic or professional setting
- Ability to collaborate with various internal/external stakeholders and/or colleagues.
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership.
As an EOE/AA employer, Fortrea strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Oct. 21, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!