Information Technology Intern - Fall Term
Posted on July 9, 2023 by InternPlug
- Royal Leamington Spa, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
Pure Hothouse Foods, marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand, is a family of greenhouse vegetable growers who share a commitment to bringing A Life of Pure
Flavor™ to communities everywhere. Our passion for sustainable greenhouse growing, strong support for our retail & foodservice customers, and focus on engaging
consumers is built on a foundation drawn from generations of growing expertise. We are the next generation of vegetable growers, inspired to put quality, flavor, and customers first by providing greenhouse-grown vegetables from our farms that are strategically located throughout North America.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in
our progressive, vibrant organization.
The Information Technology Tech Support Co-op is responsible for providing IT support as requested and directed by supervisor across all Leamington locations, including
small project installation, configuration, diagnostics, and/or repairs on technological equipment and software systems as assigned.
- Primary point of contact for all computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support
- Design and assist with various hardware/software implementations across all the sites.
- Document of IT Policies and Procedures
- Participating in enterprise wide, and team-based projects, assisting full-time staff with deliverable
- Effectively read and interpret information, present data in a resourceful and skillfully analyze information
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Technical support to employees for internal desktop/laptop systems software and hardware
- Maintain phone system; moves, adds, changes, and general support
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, licenses, and asset management
- Research faults/problems over IT infrastructure for others to analyze/process.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with systems tests, including unit, system, and performance tests.
- Working toward their Degree in Computer Science, Network Technologies, or related discipline (required)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve Windows Server, computer hardware, printer hardware, peripherals, and email systems issues
- Some project management skills and the ability to handle different tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate keen attention to detail and task-related accuracy, as well as consistent follow-through skills.
- Able to work in a team environment with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of private information
- Must be a high energy individual who is self-motivated
- Hours of work may vary depending on business needs
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer; includes vision capabilities to work at a computer for prolonged periods
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers/scanners, and filing cabinets
- The position may involve lifting up to 30-pounds occasionally
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to Pure Hothouse Foods today!
Pure Flavor is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Check us out at www.pure-flavor.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
Aug. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!