Information Technology- Intern (Ftc)
Posted on Aug. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Delhi, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Information Technology- Intern (FTC)
As Information Technology Intern- FTC, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems.
What will I be doing?
As an Information technology Intern, you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Intern will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Collaborating with Director field Technology Services India, and with Field Technology Team Members- APAC
- Assisting with Data collection, Analysis and MIS preparation.
- Assisting in project rollout management, change management, training and awareness programs.
- Organise and maintain IT Resources.
- Record all issues that arise and advice the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention.
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager.
What are we looking for?
An Information technology Intern serving Hilton brands will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum education: Graduate
- Minimum years of experience: 0-1
- Minimum years of management experience: 0-1
- Any Licences or Certificates Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Products.
- Additional Requirements (i. e., % of Travel Time, etc): None
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work Ethics and Attention to Detail.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
As a Hilton Team Member you can expect to receive:
- Comprehensive training and support for your new role.
- Team member only discount, Global Hilton room rates- The best in the industry!
- Discounts of upto 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets.
- Access to Hilton University Training, offering more than 3000 Learning Programs.
- Career Development Planning Opportunities.
Sept. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!