Infosec Analyst - Intern
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description: Infosec Analyst - Intern
Role Details POSITION: Infosec Analyst - Intern Location: Bangalore
About SCRUT Automation Scrut Automation is an information security and compliance monitoring platform, aimed at helping small and medium cloud-native enterprises develop and maintain a robust security posture, and comply with various infosec standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and the like with ease. With the help of the Scrut platform, customers reduce their manual effort for security and compliance tasks by 70%, and build real-time visibility of their security posture.
Founded by IIT/ISB/McKinsey alumni, the founding team has over 15 years of combined Infosec experience. Scrut is built out of India for the world, with customers across India, APAC, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Scrut is backed by Lightspeed Ventures, MassMutual Ventures and Endiya Partners, along with prominent angels from the global SaaS community.
Overview of the Job Profile This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding the policies and procedures of the client and suggesting improvement points related to information security
2. Understanding the setup of the on-premise/cloud infrastructure of clients and suggesting improvement points related to information security
3. Preparing policies and procedures for information security
4. Imparting training on information security
5. Performing Infosec internal audits covering all departments as per ISO 27001 requirements
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who: 1. are available for full time (in-office) internship 2. can start the internship between 6th Sep'23 and 11th Oct'23 3. are available for duration of 6 months 4. have relevant skills and interests
Why should this job excite you?
- Opportunity to make an early impact on one of the most promising, high-growth SaaS startups in India
- A high-performing action-oriented team
- Immense exposure to the founders and the leadership
- Opportunity to shape the future of B2B SaaS Customer Success team with YOUR innovative ideas
- The competitive compensation package, benefits, and employee-friendly work culture
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!