Integration & Communications Intern
Posted on Aug. 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThis position will be based in Paya Lebar Singapore. We Offer At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams. Key Responsibilities
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across business functions to drive business strategic priorities
- Support planning, risk and issue management and progress tracking of cross functional projects, including M&A projects
- Manage internal & external corporate communications, including communications & materials for external seminars and conferences
- Support business performance management, by performing data analysis of operational and financial metrics
- Prepare regular management reporting for the management team
- University Level Undergraduate Students who are keen to work as an intern for 6 months with Maersk
- Preferable candidates with Management, communication, marketing education
- Data analytical skills is a PLUS
- Good communication skills, detailed oriented, Microsoft skills are needed
Sept. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!