Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Hyderabad, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionIndia Finance Group Functions
Job Reference #281038BR
CityHyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Job TypeFull Time
Your roleAn exciting opportunity is available in FAC – FCS Product Control in which the candidate will be responsible for:
- Production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet.
- Performing T0 v/s T1 checks.
- Providing commentary on P&L drivers and T0 v T1 variance.
- Performing relevant PnL and Balance sheet checks and ensure that they are correctly reported at month ends.
- Performing reconciliations and ensuring that all breaks/ issues are identified and resolved.
- Ensuring that all the controls are adhered to.
- Manage queries from stakeholders including front office, coo, financial controllers.
- Close books in month end including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.
- The FAC (Financial Accounting & Control) team is part of Group Finance.
- A relevant degree as prescribed by UBS HR Policy.
- Should have knowledge of accounting aspects of transaction i.e. impact on PNL & Balance Sheet.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills combined with a flair of visualization.
- A proactive and change focused mind-set with problem solving ability.
- A team player, interacts well and creates synergy in team environment.
- Enthusiastic, takes initiatives and is diligent.
About usUBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hireThis role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Join usAt UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy StatementsUBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Talent Attraction Intern
The intern will be responsible for the following: Support in creating and ideating Tiktok content …
2024, Transaction Banking, Graduate Analyst (2023 Summer intern applicants only)
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business enables client success by providing an integrated sui…
2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program - Summer Internship - Johannesburg
JOB DESCRIPTION 2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program…
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024 Apply Now Apply …