Posted on Sept. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWe go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply... Job Details DRIVING GROWTH THROUGH INSIGHTS
Intern (6 months) Singapore
Kantar is the world’s leading evidence-based insights and consulting company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks, our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
We are currently looking for some inventive minds to join our Singapore insights team. In this position you will work with our experienced data specialists and client teams, you’ll learn how to utilise datasets to identify insights, understand what the data is telling you, and be entrenched in research projects from end-to-end.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data from various databases and sources.
- Prepare reports, graphs, and visualizations to help interpret data.
- Conduct research and provide insights to help identify business opportunities and challenges.
- Collaborate with team members to present findings and recommendations internally or externally.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal teams to assist with projects.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to ongoing projects.
- Fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree from a university
- Analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Command of English and communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team spirit, Independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
- Selfless / non-bias / proactive
- Market Research understanding & consistency of execution.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes. Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Oct. 20, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Talent Attraction Intern
The intern will be responsible for the following: Support in creating and ideating Tiktok content …
2024, Transaction Banking, Graduate Analyst (2023 Summer intern applicants only)
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business enables client success by providing an integrated sui…
2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program - Summer Internship - Johannesburg
JOB DESCRIPTION 2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program…
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024 Apply Now Apply …