Posted on July 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We actively look for prospects who:
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Join Pitney Bowes as Intern
Job Location - Pune
As an intern you’ll be trained on various tech stack and will be provided an opportunity to get experience as QA, user experience designers and server-side developers to launch new features on pitneybowes.com. As an intern you will be part of a development team building the transactional parts of pitneybowes.com, primarily in the Account Management and online store portions of the site. We are looking for a team player who will work closely with the technical team to identify and establish designing practices in the company.
- Strong sense of QA, web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities
- Collaborate with developers, interaction and visual designers, and business stakeholders to deliver responsive user experiences on schedule
- Practice Agile methodologies
- Execute and extend automated regression tests for software rollouts and patches
- Develop and extend automation framework and test coverage to ensure system-wide functionality testing
- Define, maintain and enhance test case standards.
- Develop testing tools and templates.
- Act as Quality Assurance delegate for cross project awareness/quality control and standards.
- Work with Software Engineers and other Quality Engineers in an Agile team environment.
- Assist IT and Development staff in the analysis, reproduction and resolution of production issues
- Contribute to QA process improvements
Required Qualifications & Skills
The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
- B.Tech/B.E. OR M.S./M.Tech REC or above
- Able to learn and work with different Test Management tools and Bug Tracking system
- Able to learn debugging issues, finding root cause analysis and familiar with Bug tracking process
- Basic knowledge about Frontend technologies like - HTML5, CSS3
- Basic Devops knowledge
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Able to learn and perform API Testing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new technologies
- Should be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible team player.
Note: Roles and Responsibilities may change depending on the project requirement/needs with time.
Hence, the resource should be open to adapt to the changes.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 12,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
- Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Aug. 5, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Talent Attraction Intern
The intern will be responsible for the following: Support in creating and ideating Tiktok content …
2024, Transaction Banking, Graduate Analyst (2023 Summer intern applicants only)
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business enables client success by providing an integrated sui…
2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program - Summer Internship - Johannesburg
JOB DESCRIPTION 2024 Corporate & Investment Bank - Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program…
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024
Disney Entertainment Television Data & Analytics Intern, Spring 2024 Apply Now Apply …