Intern, Accounts Payable (8 Month Term)
Posted on July 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Details
Dream is looking to welcome its latest Accounts Payable Intern for Fall 2023 (8-month term)
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our thriving community. Dream’s Accounts Payables team is currently looking to hire an accounting intern to provide a strong supporting function to our accounting team.
Who are you?
The successful candidate is not afraid to get out of their comfort zone, whether it is taking on new tasks or actively participating and collaborating in our meetings. They have been steadily deepening their knowledge in their field of study and wants to work with a company that has an environment where their knowledge and skills can be developed.
The successful candidate wants to work on something meaningful and work with a team that is innovative, fun, and always challenging the status quo.
We want you on board because you are keen on learning from and working with our dynamic team. In other words, we care about bringing in a like-minded individual who is looking for opportunities to learn, work hard, and have fun.
What will you do?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role:
- Daily processing of accounts payable invoices
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable e-mail account(s)
- Keying of invoices within 48 hours upon receipt
- Obtain utilities invoices online for processing
- Other related duties as assigned
What type of experience do you have?
In addition to being able to showcase your collaborative mindset and positive attitude, you need to be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, with a focus on Business or Accounting.
The following are your keys to your success with us:
- Being diligent and detail oriented when preparing deliverables
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and development opportunities
- Working hard and smart to meet demands at key times of pressure
- Being a strong team player and supporting the achievement of collective goals
- Utilizing strong problem-solving skills to develop solutions to key issues
- Strong Excel and communication skills (e-mail and verbal)
- Demonstrating a commitment to your personal learning with a desire to pursue an accounting designation
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading Canadian real estate company with over $24 billion of assets under management in Canada & the US. We develop, manage, and invest in master-planned communities, income properties, and urban intensification. We proudly build communities from the ground up: from land development to buildings homes and condominiums, and from providing retail centers and driving renewable energy projects to managing assets across the country.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose. Our culture is important to us, so we make sure to bring on people who will fit in.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note; due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who qualify will be contacted.
Dream Unlimited is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process.
Aug. 14, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!