Intern And Apprentice
Posted on July 4, 2023 by InternPlug
- Hyderabad, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionPosition Overview:
The role is an individual contributor role within an established software product development team and can understand and analyze assigned tasks, and requirements very well. Should be able to implement, automate, and test end to end solution.
- Understand the product functional and technical aspects
- Ensures timely delivery and excellent quality of the deliverables for the product
- End to end story/task development, implementation and test automation
- Debugging and troubleshooting product functional and technical issues
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product, in a co-development mode
- Be part of teams in the design and development of new features and enhancements
- Adhere to standards and use best practices in software development and ensure adherence to agreed development standards
- Escalate and resolve timely, the technical and functional related issues to the next level
- Fulltime Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology and Electronics & Communication, MCA, MSc) with a minimum of 70% grade
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and algorithm skills
- Good understanding of at least one programming skills ie..C++/Core Java/C# .Net
- Good communication and interfacing skills
- The ability to work in teams, global environment, and partner effectively
- Passionate and enthusiastic about exploring and self-learning new functional and technology areas with the latest trends, and developments in the relevant business industry
- Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Familiar with APIs, Web Services (REST, SOAP), Microservices
- Understanding of unit testing framework (nunit, junit…), system integration tests, API tests using JMeter/SOAPUI/Postman
- Automation skills using Selenium or other framework
- Exposure on Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Understanding of application server (Tomcat…) on Linux/Unix/Windows platforms
- Good knowledge in interacting with RDBMS (i.e. Oracle/MYSQL/MS SQL)
- Good understanding on shell scripting
- Java / C# .Net or any programming language certification
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps relevant knowledge
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…), development, security related courses or certifications
- Understanding of security protocols, encryption/decryption technologies
- Toolset awareness – GIT, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Code Coverage, Jenkins/Teamcity/TFS
Requisition Employer Description
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of InterestInformation Security and Technology Experience LevelEntry Level CountryIndia Primary LocationHyderabad, Telangana, India Remote - Work from HomeNo
Aug. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!