Posted on June 23, 2023 by InternPlug
- Tempelhof, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
East Harmony Point LLC is looking for a behavior health Biller to process and post payments for our clients. The Biller will be responsible for managing all financial transactions accurately and efficiently, following all company policies and procedures. The Biller will be the point of contact for our clients’ employees and their families. The successful candidate will display a professional and friendly attitude at all times.
- Manage all accounts receivable transactions with a focus on incoming payments
- Manage all accounts receivable transactions with a focus on outgoing payments
- Post customer payments by entering information into computer system accurately and efficiently
- Process accounts receivable transactions by following applicable laws and procedures
- Provide information about future transactions to management by completing reports, audits, etc.
- Prepare invoices by collecting all necessary documentation and accurate payment receipts
- Provide information about future transactions to customers by completing reports, audits, etc.
- Participate in internal meetings to discuss current issues and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in training sessions to learn new procedures and policies
- Other duties as assigned
·Proven experience as a BILLER or similar role in another accounting role
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tempe, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel (Preferred)
- Accounting (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
July 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!