Intern - Cad
Posted on July 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Chennai, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.Description - External CAD - Computer Aided Design
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints.
- Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible of the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of component in term of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, check lists, auto control.
- Responsible of small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthen ribs, harness …).
- Follow and promote quality procedure.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects milestones/dead line.
- Computer aided styling of Headlamps and Rear lamps in relationship with P1 team.
- Look for design innovations in lighting and signalling (transversal inputs ).
- Participation in style branch network
- Participation in Benchmarking activities
- Follow the development of products in terms of design, and make proposals
- Make design proposals in the sketches, 3D and renderings.
- Participate in the design and implementation models for introducing and promoting new ideas
- Participate in the Valeo design process ( DR , etc..)
Organization:Engineering Mechanical Team VIS
Employee Status:Apprentice (Fixed Term)
Job Posting Date:2023-07-18 Join Us !
Being part of our team, you will join:
- one of the largest global innovative companies, with more than 20,000 engineers working in Research & Development
- a multi-cultural environment that values diversity and international collaboration
- more than 100,000 colleagues in 31 countries... which make a lot of opportunity for career growth
- a business highly committed to limiting the environmental impact if its activities and ranked by Corporate Knights as the number one company in the automotive sector in terms of sustainable development
More information on Valeo: https://www.valeo.com
Aug. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!