Posted on Sept. 14, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionEnsign is hiring ! Internship Objectives
- Enjoy professional and personal development through high-impact assignments ranging from research to data analysis, to report writing to company engagement.
- Experience a cybersecurity company’s working culture.
- The success of the internship will largely depend on the drive, passion, and motivation that the candidate posses to deliver timely and quality work outcomes.
Interns will gain experience in the cybersecurity industry, demonstrate a good understanding of some of the Information Security domains like:
- Security Training and Awareness
- Data Security
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
- Information Security Governance
- Vulnerability Management Framework
- Risk Assessment, Treatment and Acceptance
- Security Operations
This internship is only applicable to students seeking for 6 months credit bearing internship. Candidate Skills
- Technical background in cyber security related modules.
- Possess good communication skills and able to organize and present ideas and project updates.
- Being resourceful and proactive will help in the day-to-day work tasks.
- Learning on the job is a must, in order to gain good working experience and develop skillsets during the internship period.
Oct. 14, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!