Intern - Copy Writer
Posted on Sept. 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Kolkata, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Roles and Responsibilities:
He/ She needs to QC the non scientific content of CLIRNET.
- Write and edit engaging copy for a variety of marketing materials, including but not limited to advertisements, email campaigns, social media posts, and blog articles.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative concepts and strategies that effectively communicate our brand message and engage our target audience.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, competitor analysis, and target audience preferences to inform content development.
- Proofread and edit copy to ensure accuracy, grammar, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with designers, photographers, and other team members to create visually appealing and impactful content.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in copywriting and content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- 0-1 year of experience in copywriting or a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with content management systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A portfolio showcasing previous copywriting work is preferred.
Oct. 6, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!