Intern - Data Analytics
Posted on Aug. 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Data Analytics Intern. This internship offers a valuable opportunity to gain practical experience in data analysis, visualization, low code no code software & app development, and interpretation within a professional environment. As a Data Analytics Intern, you will have the chance to work on real-world projects, contribute to data-driven decision-making processes, and develop your skills in data analytics tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with the data analytics team to collect, clean, and analyze large datasets.
- Assist in developing and implementing data models, algorithms, and statistical techniques to extract meaningful insights.
- Create clear and concise data visualizations, reports, and dashboards to effectively communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Work with various data analysis tools and technologies to process and manipulate data efficiently.
- Learn and develop low code, no code platform software’s & apps.
- Support the team in identifying patterns, trends, and correlations in complex datasets.
- Conduct research to explore new data analytics methods, tools, and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Assist in quality control and data validation processes to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Document data analysis processes, methodologies, and findings for future reference.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Civil , Highways , Structure or Transport Engineering field.
- Any programming language experience (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Java , C#, C, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS office tools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Prior experience with data analysis projects or internships is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for working with data and a strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It’s why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You’ll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you’ll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why equality and inclusion is at the forefront of all our activities. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity employer; women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, caste, creed, colour, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Sept. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!