Intern: Ehs Services
Posted on Aug. 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Midrand, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job Title / Role: Intern: EHS
Organization: Innomotics (Pty) Ltd
Location: Isando Geared Motor Assembly Centre
Reporting Manager: EHS Officer
Innomotics, a Siemens business, is a global powerhouse in electrical technology providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain. As a technology company with a long tradition of successfully building industrial infrastructure in Africa, Innomotics aims to play a constructive role in the continent’s success story.
Mission/Function of the role:
Acquires and learns practical knowledge and work experience by supporting the EHS Officer to ensure EHS compliance obligations and processes are implemented and maintained throughout the organisation.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Carry out monthly, quarterly, and annual EHS inspections (Emergency equipment and premises)
- Develop project Health & Safety files in line with customer requirements
- Assist when needed on customer project sites
- Carry out Planned Task Observations
- Assist in the conducting of Risk assessments and ensuring that control measures are implemented and adequate
- Take part in Internal audits and Incident investigations
- Participate in Quarterly SHE committee meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a minimum Degree/Diploma in Health and Safety
- 0-1 years working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Responsible and accountable
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to travel and have own transport
Closing Date 31 August 2023
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That is why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets under the Employment Equity Act will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with the POPI Act, GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open
Sept. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!