Intern- Family Health
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Delhi, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionPATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing heath challenges. PATH is looking for highly motivated, self-starter, and enthusiastic interns to work with Family Health team. The interns will get an opportunity to operate in an evolving environment to contribute to a growing portfolio of impactful work in public health. The family health program looks to deliver key projects and initiatives on Maternal and Child Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health, and Nutrition. Key responsibilities will be to provide support on activities including, but not limited to assistance in developing concept notes and proposals, decks and program documents for PATH Family Health program.
Job Responsibilities: As a Family Health program intern your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake knowledge management by collecting and collating information to create project-related deliverables.
- Undertake secondary research and landscape analysis for material contributing to the development of concept notes and proposals.
- Support the team in coordinating the proposal development process with PATH internal and external.
- Support the team in preparing for meetings with potential donors, including conducting background research on meeting participants and organization focus
- Conducting background research on public health donor priorities, landscape and successful proposals.
- Preparation of collateral to clearly demonstrate value proposition of an NGO to prospective donors and partners.
- Knowledge of global health, digital health, nonprofit management, and business development.
- Fostering collaboration and coordination among team members.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree at a reputed graduate school. Fresh graduates in management or public health are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a complex environment.
- Comfort with collaborating across all levels of leadership internally.
- Basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure
- Excellent command over MS Office applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to prepare and deliver good presentations
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Strategic thinking skills
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, caste, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!