Intern, Investor Reporting– Pls
Posted on Aug. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- This is a global role interacting directly with stakeholders, in India, US & Philippines.
- Jr. Project Engineer will be handling projects from Scoping to Delivery; this involves designing, developing, co-
ordinate testing and implementation.
- He/She will be involved in automating and developing tools and templates through MS Excel, MS Access DB and SQL
PL/SQL for Loan Servicing processes to increase quality and reduce cycle time.
- Expertise in MS excel, building Macros in MS Excel & PL/SQL procedures (Procedures, Packages and Functions) Knowledge in Visual Basic for application and Dot net knowledge is a plus.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying areas of process improvements Designing process enhancements for Investor reporting and various other Business Units (BUs).
- Conduct unit testing for the each of the project handled and implementing it in production environment.
- Maintenance and Development of existing databases, tables and tools used clients (internal business units)
- Creating process, technical and functional documentation of various projects.
- Providing Automation Support for the tools, templates and reports
- Generating and preparing monthly, weekly and daily default reports of as per compliance requirement.
- Handling of Ad-hoc quires from various team and providing appropriate data as required.
- Designing, developing and implementing Automation projects with Accuracy and within the set timelines.
- Re-engineering existing process to be able to produce optimized and efficient data output
- Ensuring the project meets client requirements and sees tangible difference with the enhancement.
- Maintaining Oracle databases and templates are up to date with the changes in business logic.
- Ensuring reports is provided to the respective groups within the specified timelines.
- Introduce innovative methods/techniques to automate business processes and optimization.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion, Engineering/other software education will be preferred.
- 0 – 18 months of relevant experience
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Should be willing to work in Mid or Night shift depending on project requirements
Sept. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!