Posted on July 4, 2023 by InternPlug
- Montréal, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Employment Type: Internship
Contract Duration: 6 months
About the team you are joining
The IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Program is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline.
In this role, reporting to the Senior Manager, Audit Administration, you will be supporting the day-to-day administrative operations of the IOSA program. You will have the opportunity to be in touch with several industry stakeholders such as airlines and IOSA Audit Organizations.
What your day would be like
- Prepare registration certificates and ship them to customers;
- Assist with contract processing activities;
- Support with IT planforms troubleshooting activities;
- Maintain day-to-day communication with external stakeholders such as Airlines and Audit Organizations;
- Support, liaise and coordinate with other internal IATA stakeholders;
- Assist in the preparation of ah-doc reports/documents.
We would love to hear from you if
- Hold a university degree;
- Have the ability to multitask and work with high level of accuracy;
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Have excellent communications skills in English;
- Have customer service experience (asset but not a must).
Candidates applying for this job need to be recent graduates, available to start quickly, and work on a full-time basis (40 hours per week), for at least 6 months.
Please have a look at our IATA Internship Program located at https://www.iata.org/en/careers/#tab-4 and find out how you could learn while contributing to our fascinating aviation industry.
Travel Required: N
Diversity and Inclusion are one of our key priorities and we want to role model it. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills in which you can contribute at your best and be who you are. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be able to thrive to represent, lead and service the airline industry. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Learn more about IATA’s role in the industry, our benefits, and the team at iata/careers/. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Aug. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!