Intern, Network Development
Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Mississauga, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Intern, Network Development : Mercedes-Benz Canada needs stars like you
What it means to be a star:
Without the stars that represent a team, a brand alone is incomplete.
Mercedes-Benz Canada represents not only the world’s oldest automotive brand, but one that is at the cutting-edge of sustainability, design, technology, fashion and popular culture.
The iconic three-pointed star is always looking for the best and brightest to support its growth as a true luxury brand.
We are seeking individuals who want to be in the driver’s seat of this transformation, working alongside talented colleagues who represent the Mercedes-Benz values and who are ready to add their talent to the brand’s ever-evolving story.
How your role will add to the story:
We are looking for an Intern, Network Development. You will be supporting the Network Development and Customer Experience teams with executive presentation preparation and support various projects. You will also be administering dealer’s files and supporting with ongoing facilities projects and audits. You will report directly to Manager, Customer Experience, and will have the opportunity to work with National Sales and After-Sales teams, Dealer Principals and General Managers.
A day in the life:
· Support with managing dealer information and data to support daily department functions or projects
· Support with dealer inquiries or internal MB Canada inquiries
· Assist with event coordination
· Assist in the development and implementation of various programs and initiatives
· Assist in the continuous review of systems, processes and procedures
Mercedes-Benz Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. While we thank every applicant for their interest in joining our iconic brand, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
Testimonials from several Mercedes-Benz Canada stars, from an intern to an executive:
“Mercedes-Benz is more than a car brand; it’s a futuristic, technological brand continuing to research and evolve its strategy as a digital and luxurious company, all while championing sustainable initiatives.”
“This company grants its members the opportunity to professionally grow and discover the extent of the brand and its presence in all countries. You are granted the opportunity to drive innovation in several sectors, as this company allows you to take your career wherever you like with our very robust framework of opportunities, whether it’s rotations, international assignments, education programs and more.”
“As an intern, I feel a great sense of responsibility and accountability at Mercedes-Benz. The high level of responsibility and contribution found in our internship programs is unlike my experience anywhere else.”
“Most people, if not everyone, seek a great balance of life at work and outside of it. At Mercedes-Benz, not only does your work life grant you exciting opportunities, but you are also afforded great understanding of your time outside of work - including the right to disconnect.”
“Working for Mercedes-Benz, it’s certainly the brand and the pillars - but at the end of the day, once you’re in, it’s about the people, the experience, diverse cultures and backgrounds, everyone’s experience driving in one direction.”
Mercedes-Benz Star skills, requirements & traits:
· You must be eligible to work in Canada
· You must be in the final year of post-secondary education or completed post-secondary education in Business or Finance field in the past 12 months.
· Must have good knowledge of either Tableau or Power BI?
· Excellent Oral and written communication skills
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; Intermediate skills in Outlook and Word
· You must be available to work full-time hours (36.25 hours / week) from September 20, 2023 - May 1, 2024
· Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
· Honest and professional, a strong team player
· Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Being a Mercedes-Benz star has its benefits:
· Commitment to inclusion & diversity
· Engaging corporate culture
· Ever-evolving brand strategy granting opportunities to build business acumen
· Training development and career growth opportunities
· Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
· A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
· State of the art working facilities
· Vehicle purchase and experience programs
· Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
· Recognition rewards and discount programs
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!