Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Carlow, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Our company start your journey on the career path within the Pharmaceutical industry. Not only will you learn skills both technical and professional but work on projects that will contribute towards enhancing and enhancing people’s lives across the world.
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive, multi-skilled global team of highly motivated individuals. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do and want you to join us to find new innovative ways to create new solutions, products and strategies we haven’t invented yet.
So, what will you be responsible for?
Bringing energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Participate in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various Quality systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
- Operate as part of the QC team performing the allocated testing/inspection and laboratory based duties.
- Where applicable, review, approve and trend test results.
- Peer review other analysts documentation, ensuring QC Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
- Participate in QC daily meetings and ensure effective communication of testing progress, deviations etc.
- Ensure that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Complete all documentation in compliance with GMP and GxP standards.
- Participate in the laboratory aspects of deviation investigations.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness.
- Collaborating with others by sharing your skill-set and expertise
- Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc,
- Drive compliance with the company Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate records.
This internship will be completed fully on site (Carlow)
The ideal person will have:
- Working towards a Science qualification or relevant discipline
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Intern Placement Oncology Marketing
Our internships start your journey on a career path within the Pharmaceutical industry. Not on…
Intern Placement QA Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist Intern Red Oak, Dublin Our internships start your journey o…
Intern Placement - HH Vaccines Team
VACCINES DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN 2024 ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Working to support t…
Intern Placement MS&T
Reporting through the site manufacturing and technology head and based at the Biotech Dublin s…
Intern Placement Ruminant Marketing Associate
Our internships start your journey on a career path within the Animal Health industry. Not onl…