Intern Placement Data Analytics
Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Biotech Dublin start your journey on the career path within the Pharmaceutical industry. Not only will you learn skills both technical and professional but work on projects that will contribute towards enhancing people’s lives across the world.
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive, multi-skilled global team of highly motivated individuals. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do and want you to join us to find new innovative ways to create new solutions, products and strategies we haven’t invented yet.
So, what will you be responsible for?
Bringing energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Lead the successful implementation of IT Data Analytics solutions that directly support the business. This includes working with business functions to define user requirements, system/platform selection and deployment, and completing appropriate validation and testing
- Develop the business cases and be involved in the full lifecycle of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solutions, Data Visualisation and Data Analytics.
- Partner with process improvement and subject matter expertise in target value delivery
- Active and engaged participation in the site tier processes (routine operations support processes) as well as supporting a culture of continuous improvement at the site.
- Implement system changes and conduct system investigations for specified Dashboards/Visualisations/Systems in such a manner as to ensure they maintain the safe and compliant operation of the site.
This internship will be completed in a hybrid model of virtual and on-site at Biotech Dublin.
The ideal person will have:
- Working towards an Engineering/Science/Computer Science/Data Science qualification or relevant discipline
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!