Intern Placement Ruminant Marketing Associate
Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Our internships start your journey on a career path within the Animal Health industry. Not only will you learn both technical and professional skills, but work on projects that will contribute towards enhancing animals lives across the world.
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive, multi-skilled global team of highly motivated individuals. We keep the animal at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging animal healthcare needs.
As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do and want you to join us to find innovative ways to create new solutions, products, and strategies we haven’t invented yet.
So, what will you be responsible for?
Bringing energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- This role will involve assisting both the marketing and technical functions of the Ruminant Animal Health division across all species.
- The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects of the marketing environment within ruminant and will also be given the opportunity to experience sales calls and field visits related to the ruminant business.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for assisting the marketing and product manager to undertake several marketing projects to help promote the vast product portfolio.
In particular, the candidate will be exposed to the following:
- Implementing strategic and tactical digital marketing plans (social media)
- Direct communications to customers (farmer and vets)
- Market sales data analysis
- Sales calls and field force support
- Shows and event management
The ideal person will have:
3rd year Animal & Crop Production (ACP), Food & Agribusiness Management (FAM) or Animal Science (ASC) students looking for Professional Work Experience.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet animal healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!