Intern, Project Management
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- North Vancouver, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionOur Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Title and Summary Intern, Project Management Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence Intern program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 10 weeks, Intern participants will learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience to jumpstart their career.
The candidate who fills this role will join us in Cyber and Intelligence (C&I), which is one of Mastercard’s fastest growing business units and is responsible for developing technologies and solutions that provide safe, secure, and frictionless interactions for Mastercard’s customers and partners.
We look forward to connecting with you and learning how your unique differences can make a difference within C&I at Mastercard.
- Work with Product Management and Go-To-Market teams to run existing and new products through Mastercard Studio process
- Partner cooperatively in a team environment to support evolution of a wide array of programs across Mastercard business
- Perform project management duties, creating and documenting processes, developing timelines, and beyond
- Communicate across key stakeholders to implement action plans to support the business
- Perform desktop research to identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
- Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
All About You:
- Enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree AND graduating in 2025.
- Internship from May 2024 until August 2024, in person (hybrid).
- Self-Motivated leader who takes initiative to solve problems strategically
- Strategic thinker with ability to derive and translate data analytics to meet business goals
- Sound written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
- Expert PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBi and other data visualization tools
- Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!