Posted on Sept. 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
GLG's Intern role is an exciting opportunity for university students or fresh graduate looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, recruitment or to build up their knowledge.
This internship is structured to develop your research, communication, and teamwork skills, and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm. You will support the GLG Southeast Asia on projects requests by conducting industry and expert research, reaching out to opinion leaders and key executives across various industry verticals.
Main Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
GLG Interns are responsible for:
- Supporting GLG Southeast Asia Network Development team. The Intern will provide support to the project teams who manage multiple consultation projects and full-time recruitment service on a day-to-day basis.
- The Intern is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analyzing client requests and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Identifying and screening experts. Work with GLG team in identifying/sourcing the most suitable experts for each project request, through thorough examination of experts' knowledge and eligibility.
- Enhancing the GLG Network. Developing relationships with GLG's most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as potentially recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the GLG Network through research, networking, and direct outreach.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Looking for an immediate intern; current university student or graduates/postgraduates.
- Candidates who can commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months will be preferred.
- Be thorough and have good attention to detail.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Oct. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!