Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION Keppel's Sustainability Department executes and reports on the company’s sustainability efforts across Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors. The intern may work with colleagues in the department on a variety of roles, including the following:
- Assist in the review of Keppel’s material ESG factors.
- Assist in collection, management and reporting of ESG data, which would contribute to the company’s sustainability report.
- Conduct research on emerging sustainability regulations and standards as well as sustainability performance of peers and industry leaders.
- Support the submission for benchmarks such as Dow Jones Sustainability Index and CDP.
- Assist in the organisation of talks/seminars/workshops and drafting of communication materials related to sustainability.
- Background in environment science or sustainability-related fields preferred.
- Keen interest and knowledge in sustainability issues and ESG reporting.
- Strong writing as well as data analysis skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is an advantage.
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Project Intern, Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy
Department/Section: Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy Position: Project Intern, Sustai…
Intern, Sustainability and Climate Innovation (January– April 2024)
ABOUT US We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$2…