Internship - Factory Integration
Posted on July 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThe student will be under the guidance of Enterprise-2-Manufacturing solution development team from Factory integration department. The intern will work on optimization and new feature development for supply chain integration application under the guidance of an assigned mentor.
In your new role you will:
- Collaborate with OSAT business stakeholders for solution design and solution demo.
- Enhance the existing GPN adapter repository solution using Git/power shell script
- Create documentation on Confluence for the implemented features/optimizations
Internship learning outcomes:
- Understand the supply chain process in the semiconductor industry
- Understand the manufacturing process for Infineon and external partner
- Understand the system integrations within the manufacturing
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- On track to attain Bachelor in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- Aptitude for computer programming
- Effective communicator
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Aug. 5, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!