Internship - Fall Mechanical Engineering Co-Op
Posted on June 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Woburn, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description: We are looking for a sharp, hardworking, creative, hands-on mechanical engineering intern/ co-op that is self-motivated and interested in working on a vast range of engineering projects. The candidate should be comfortable working both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team (mechanical, electrical, and software) to help tackle challenging and innovative projects. Must be willing to work in a dynamic, adaptive environment where the technical focus is continuously changing.
Mechanical Engineer Intern/ Co-op Summary
Work on a wide range of engineering projects performing CAD, analysis, prototyping and testing. Project examples include: next generation aerial refueling boom, a Stirling engine generator fueled by waste and biomass, thermally responsive textile fabrics, and piezo-electric sensors & energy harvesters.
- Must be a U.S. Person (citizen, permanent resident, or Green-card holder), an applicant on a visa cannot be considered due to work with the government.
- Strong academic record in a Mechanical or Aero/Astro engineering degree
- Desire to contribute to a dynamic environment in a self-motivated, action-oriented fashion.
- Ability to work well both as part of team and independently.
- Efficient personal time management, organization, and task prioritization
- Strong technical communication (verbal and written) to effectively present/report work for internal engineering team and potentially external customers
- Due to the nature of our government work, the applicant must be a U.S. person (citizen or Green Card holder/permanent resident)
- Must be available January through July 2022
- 3.2 GPA or higher
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
July 24, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!