Internship - It Support Intern
Posted on July 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Racine, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionModine Overview:
At Modine, we are engineering a cleaner, healthier world. Building on more than 100 years of excellence in thermal management, we provide trusted systems and solutions that improve air quality and conserve natural resources. More than 13,000 employees are at work in every corner of the globe, delivering the solutions our customers need, where they need them. Our Climate Solutions and Performance Technologies segments support our purpose by improving air quality, reducing energy and water consumption, lowering harmful emissions and enabling cleaner running vehicles and environmentally-friendly refrigerants. Modine is a global company headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin (USA), with operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com.
Are you a motivated student ready to learn how technology works to support an entire business? If so, our IT department is looking for your ambition to support our organization!
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive pay.
- Exposure to a corporate environment.
- Invaluable experience to gain hands-on experience.
- Challenging assignments and responsibilities to advance your career.
- A positive, team-oriented environment.
- Resolve end-user software, hardware, and operating system issues.
- Complete software installations as required.
- Image desktop, laptop, and engineering workstation PCs as required.
- Participate in a variety of infrastructure upgrades; assisting in hardware/software upgrades and deployment projects.
- Prepare obsolete hardware for disposition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist in managing Modine’s Mobile platform which entails deployment of the platform, supporting the operating system, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work 25-30 hours during the academic year and full-time during the summer.
Must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year program working towards BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline.
For California Residents - Privacy Disclosure
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.
Aug. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!