Intern/Student - Software Development
Posted on July 12, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- Incorporate existing solutions and technologies in order to shorten testing time and still maintain a quality test automation code base.
- Create automated tests and ensure code is well tested before committing any code changes.
- Perform Load, Stress, Performance testing analysis, and additional metrics, which may include coding specific API stress flows, as well as internal test tools.
- Ensure projects are completed with sufficient automated and manual testing to minimize bugs.
- Coordinate with team to ensure timely delivery of project milestones, deadlines, and/or demos.
- Produce test code of the highest quality guided by review of Senior QA staff, and in so doing, set the standard for others to follow.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code is written according to industry and company standards and to ensure the team is using shared libraries for maximum re-use.
- Employee may be asked to perform other ancillary or related duties as required, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Aug. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!