It And Cybersecurity Leadership Development Program Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 2, 2023 by InternPlug
- Golden Valley, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description: Ignite your Career Journey with Pentair’s Leadership Development Internship Program!
Are you ready to dive into a world of innovation and hands-on learning? Pentair invites ambitious and forward-thinking students to apply to join our summer internship program.
What Awaits You Embark on a 12-week experience where innovation, creativity and professionalism prosper. As an intern at Pentair, you will be provided with an immersive and collaborative career development experience guided by Pentair leaders who are invested in your growth.
Make a Difference Each intern will be assigned to a real-world, strategic business project that you will be immersed in for the summer. Your work will directly help Pentair achieve our mission of a more sustainable future. Interns will present their project objectives, processes, and overall results and impact to leadership at the internship program's end.
Professional Cohort Development As a Pentair intern, you will participate in a formal mentorship program, one-on-one coffee chats with Pentair leaders, weekly sessions with Business Unit Presidents and much more! Network with industry leaders, enhance your skills through workshops and gain insights from cohort events to fuel your career aspirations. About Pentair: At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture, and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business, and industries around the world. Whether it is improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource.
- Offer meaningful work and provide exposure to different facets of IT and Cybersecurity, allowing you to develop invaluable skills and industry knowledge
- Provide the opportunity to partner closely with hard-working and smart IT professionals and interface with our global businesses
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven best practices
- Pay competitively
- Offer a variety of professional development, social, and volunteer events to help you make valuable connections throughout the summer months
- Provide the opportunity to deliver a professional presentation of your key learnings to the Pentair leadership team with the potential for a full-time position upon graduation
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Computer Science from an accredited university
- Be currently enrolled as a junior undergraduate (Preferred Graduation Date: Spring 2025)
- Be willing to work during the summer in our Golden Valley, MN location
- Have a strong interest in pursuing the Pentair’s IT Leadership Development Program which may require annual relocation/working in locations throughout the United States upon graduation
- Have strong technical aptitude in at least one IT domain (application development, infrastructure, cybersecurity, etc.)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Key Internship Information:
- 12-week internship program (May 20th, 2024 – August 9th, 2024)
- This position pays an hourly rate of $31.00 / hour. Interns work approximately 40-hours each week during the internship.
- Financial support may be offered to those relocating for Pentair’s Summer 2024 Internship Program.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity and Inclusion: With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity. We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Oct. 2, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!