It Development Intern
Posted on Sept. 11, 2023 by InternPlug
- Calgary, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
As one of Canada's largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency trading platforms, NDAX has set the bar high for the country's fintech industry and is constantly leading the way in terms of security and innovation. We're on a mission to empower more Canadians to unlock the full potential of digital finance. To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds, including finance, technology, engineering, compliance, marketing, and more.
We're proud to have been recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®.
NDAX has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated student to join us as an IT Development Intern.
This is an on-site role and we are looking for someone based in Calgary.
This paid position is from May to mid-September 2023 (with potential extension to December), with 8-hour workdays.
- Working towards a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent completed no later than May 2024
- An understanding and/or interest in software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with building node.js web applications and Node.js, the React Framework
- Knowledge of GraphQL is an asset
- Database knowledge, sql and non-sql
- Great understanding of basic data structure concepts
- Understanding of web concepts, requests, responses, headers, security, etc.
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
- Being able to start immediately
Responsibilities: As an intern with our team, you will undertake work on real business projects intended to add value as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
As part of an agile team, you will envision, groom, and commit to building new features or enhancing current functionality in sprint cadence.
- Hourly rate of $18
- Fee drinks and snacks at the office
- Technically strong, friendly, approachable people to work with
Oct. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!