Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
Your role as an IT Intern:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- 2nd class upper or above & haven't started NYSC
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or IT related courses
- Passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble
Our goal is to use every opportunity we have —no matter how small— to set change in motion. To be a force for good and a force for growth. For you, for the world, and for every generation to come.
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: R000082788
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Unpaid 3 Month IT Internship With Job Guarantee
Read Before You Apply For This JOB as it'san UNPAID INTERNSHIP: Computer Science Fresh & Under …
Job Description Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for an Information Technology intern to co…